™™†Spider Ran Online†™™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

™™†We Understand You†™™

Homegm application I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

gm application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
errol_rakiztah02
errol_rakiztah02

gm application Empty
PostSubject: gm application   gm application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 11:31 am

name: errol john a. cartagena
address: aplaya, santa rosa city laguna
birthday: september 24, 1991
language i can speak: tagalog and english

why do you want to be a GM?

* a GM is a responsible kind of person being concern to his players is his number one priority
* i am a very patient person. patience is one of the characteristics that a GM should posses. because there are times that there are some abusive players that sometimes throw such words that aren't good to hear.
* i as a concern individual can help to make this private server more progressive and effective to all the players that will play in this kind of private server.
* server as a MODEL to all the players. i got so many achievements that i became a model of the students in our campus.i became a first honor student in elementary, valedictorian in high school and a dean's lister at present
* it would be a great opportunity to help this private server. i really love to be one of the staffs of this server because i really want to help.
* i never been a GM before but i always play such private server games. that's why i know what are the needs of the players playing in this kind of game.

im still hoping and waiting that you will appreciate this!thank you very much!

"GOD has great things in store press on to GOD's best be optimistic!"
Back to top Go down

gm application
Page 1 of 1